Future Electronics Wins Nexperia's North American Distributor of the Year Award for 2021
12-Jul-2022 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) July 12, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, has been awarded North American Distributor of the Year for 2021 by Nexperia, a global producer of semiconductors.
"We are thrilled to be recognized as Nexperia's top North American distributor for 2021," said Anthony Alberga, Corporate Vice President, Marketing at Future Electronics. "The tremendous growth we have enjoyed with Nexperia in every region of the globe is a testament to how well aligned both teams are."
The award was presented to Future Electronics at EDS 2022 in Las Vegas last month.
"On behalf of Nexperia, I am thrilled to present Anthony Alberga and the rest of the Future Electronics team with the North American Distributor of the Year Award," said Conrad Rodriguez ,VP of Sales and Marketing at Nexperia Americas. "With a longstanding partnership, Future Electronics continues to be a vital piece of our growth story in the Americas and in 2021 they led the charge in the channel, with a record-breaking year in sales. From all of us at Nexperia, thank you, and here's to many more years of success together."
Future Electronics outperformed all other global distributors, generating significant sales on behalf of Nexperia across all regions while effectively supported their customers' needs in 2021.
"A big thank-you to the Nexperia Team and the to the Local Rep community in the Americas for all of their support," said Alberga. "We are looking forward to another record-breaking year!"
Nexperia is a leading expert in the high-volume production of essential semiconductors, components that are required by every electronic design in the world. The company's extensive portfolio includes diodes, bipolar transistors, ESD protection devices, MOSFETs, GaN FETs, Analog & logic ICs. The company is headquartered in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, and is a subsidiary of Wingtech Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information, and to order from the complete line of Nexperia products, visit www.FutureElectronics.com .
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com .
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Hosts Successful Supplier Fair at Advanced Engineering University 2022 in Dallas
- Bosch Sensortec BHI260AP Smart Sensor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Diodes Incorporated AH1390 Hall Effect Switch Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features LinkSwitch-TNZ Energy Efficient Off-Line Switcher IC by Power Integrations in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features ECS Inc. ECX-2236 SMD Crystal in THE EDGE
- STMicroelectronics Page EEPROM Non-Volatile Memory Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics is Promoting the MINMAX MJWI30 Series Converters
- Explore Macronix MX25 Series of NOR Flash in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Thanks Team for a Successful Thanksgiving Lunch
- Future Electronics Features An Industry-First 3D Magnetic Pico-Resolver by Melexis