Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Puerto Rico Office on Their 30th Anniversary
18-Jul-2022 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) July 18, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, recently celebrated the 30th anniversary of the opening of the company's offices in Puerto Rico.
Future Electronics was founded in Montreal in 1968 by company President Robert Miller. It expanded into the United States in 1972, opening its first American office in Boston.
The Puerto Rico Branch was opened in 1992 by local Engineer Franklyn Vega as the GM handed to Enrique Gonzalez in 2001, GSM for the following 18 years.
Puerto Rico was considered the Silicon Valley of the Caribbean in the late 90s, and tier-one companies including Intel and Western Digital had manufacturing facilities there. Today Puerto Rico is considered a small-sized market in the semiconductor industry, with Telecom, Medical and Industrial sectors the main focus.
"The branch has seen tremendous growth in the region," said General Sales Manager Diana Diaz. "Thanks to the personalized support and supply chain programs tailored to local needs, the Puerto Rico branch has been able to continue delighting our customers while adapting to market changes."
Robert Miller, President of Future Electronics, congratulated the Puerto Rico team on their 30-year milestone, and thanked everyone for their contributions to the success of the branch.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Showcases Abracon ABS07 SMD Low Profile Crystal
- Panasonic ETQ-PAMR33JFW Power Inductor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse AEC-Q200 Qualified Fuses for Automotive and EV Applications
- Future Electronics 2023 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes a Healthy and Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
- Future Electronics Hosts Conference for Sales Leaders Across Americas Region
- Future Electronics Features Vishay SIPQ32433 Series eFuse in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Hosts Ice Cream Fridays to Show Employee Appreciation
- Future Electronics Wins Worldwide Distributor of the Year 2023 from Raltron
- STMicroelectronics STM32H5 Series of Microcontrollers (MCUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Wins Americas Distributor of the Year 2023 from Nexperia