Ono's Polarized Performance Eyewear Joins FLW Outdoors Sponsor Class
16-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
MINNEAPOLIS (March 15, 2011) — Ono’s Polarized Performance Eyewear announced that it has become the latest sponsor of the world’s largest tournament-fishing organization, FLW Outdoors. The Alabama-based Ono’s specializes in sunglasses that feature polarization as well as built-in “readers” that allow anglers an option in prescription and non-prescription eyewear.
Trisha Blake, president, FLW Outdoors Marketing Division, stated: “Ono’s offers anglers a complete eyewear solution, bringing clear and protected vision to a wide assortment of sunglasses. We are proud to have formed this partnership with them.”
Ono’s Polarized Performance Eyewear will market its industry-leading and well-respected products to a loyal segment of tournament fishermen and active outdoor enthusiasts across the promotional platforms of FLW Outdoors, including its tournaments, multiple websites, magazines and various FLW Outdoors events. Ono’s will also have the opportunity to promote its products to fans across the country at severalevents hosted by FLW Outdoors held in Walmart parking lots as part of retailtainment, an experience that brings entertainment to the retail world and made famous by Walmart.
"We are very excited to have entered into this sponsorship with FLW Outdoors," said Chris Nelson, director of sales and marketing for Ono’s. “Ono’s offers a number of sunglass solutions for every level and age of angler, and we feel that this partnership is the perfect avenue to increase product awareness to the fishing public as well as other active adults who participate in a wide range of outdoor activities.”
For additional information and to view their full line of products, visit www.onos.com.
ABOUT FLW OUTDOORS
FLW Outdoors is the largest fishing tournament organization in the world offering anglers worldwide the opportunity to compete for millions over the course of 191 tournaments in 2011. FLW Outdoors has taken fishing mainstream with the world’s richest fantasy sports game, FLW Fantasy Fishing presented by Straight Talk, where competitors can play for free as well as sign up for Player’s Advantage to gain an edge. For more information about FLW Outdoors and FLW Fantasy Fishing, visit FLWOutdoors.com or FantasyFishing.com.
For additional information, please contact:
Jeff McCoy, Director of Public Relations & Communications
(612) 337-1945 office, (612) 360-1375 mobile or firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!