- Jamie Singerman
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Future Electronics 2022 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes Employee Health and Lowers Carbon Emissions
30-Aug-2022 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) August 30, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is pleased to announce the return of their "Going Green" Bike to Work initiative in 2022.
On 'Casual Fridays' during the months of July, August, September and October, every Future employee who rides their bike or rollerblades to work at the corporate headquarters in Montreal will receive a free breakfast in the cafeteria.
If 40 employees ride their bikes to work just once a week for four months, and travel a distance of 7.5 kilometers, they will save approximately one ton of CO2 emissions! Biking to work is often faster than driving through detours or sitting in traffic and cycling is a great way to keep active and stay healthy.
Future Electronics encourages all their employees to make healthier and more environmentally sustainable choices.
In 2019, Future Electronics' employees biked a combined total of 2,222 kilometers and the program saved a total of 465 kg in CO2 emissions.
For more information about Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com .
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Launches Online Offer on TE Connectivity Connectors & More Available Inventory
- Diodes Incorporated AL5810 Linear LED Driver Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Littelfuse C&K Acquisition Enables Performance Boost & Space Saving Capabilities
- Future Electronics Announces New Executive Team
- Bulgin Recognized by Future Electronics for Their Wide Range of Environment-Friendly Connectors
- FUTURE ELECTRONICS HEAD STEPS DOWN, FORMAL LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED
- Panasonic Grid-EYE® Infrared Array Sensor Wide Angle Type Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Extends Promotion on Available Inventory of Discrete Semiconductors
- Future Electronics Showcases Bosch Sensortec BMI323 General Purpose Low Power IMU in THE EDGE
- Taiyo Yuden Automotive-Grade MLCCs Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics