Future Electronics 2022 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes Employee Health and Lowers Carbon Emissions
30-Aug-2022 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) August 30, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is pleased to announce the return of their "Going Green" Bike to Work initiative in 2022.
On 'Casual Fridays' during the months of July, August, September and October, every Future employee who rides their bike or rollerblades to work at the corporate headquarters in Montreal will receive a free breakfast in the cafeteria.
If 40 employees ride their bikes to work just once a week for four months, and travel a distance of 7.5 kilometers, they will save approximately one ton of CO2 emissions! Biking to work is often faster than driving through detours or sitting in traffic and cycling is a great way to keep active and stay healthy.
Future Electronics encourages all their employees to make healthier and more environmentally sustainable choices.
In 2019, Future Electronics' employees biked a combined total of 2,222 kilometers and the program saved a total of 465 kg in CO2 emissions.
For more information about Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com .
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Showcases Abracon ABS07 SMD Low Profile Crystal
- Panasonic ETQ-PAMR33JFW Power Inductor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse AEC-Q200 Qualified Fuses for Automotive and EV Applications
- Future Electronics 2023 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes a Healthy and Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
- Future Electronics Hosts Conference for Sales Leaders Across Americas Region
- Future Electronics Features Vishay SIPQ32433 Series eFuse in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Hosts Ice Cream Fridays to Show Employee Appreciation
- Future Electronics Wins Worldwide Distributor of the Year 2023 from Raltron
- STMicroelectronics STM32H5 Series of Microcontrollers (MCUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Wins Americas Distributor of the Year 2023 from Nexperia