New Audiobook Release - Pathway to the Stars: James Cooper
13-Sep-2022 | Omaha, Nebraska | News-Press Release
Omaha, NE, Sep 13, 2022 -- Author Matthew J. Opdyke and Narrator Jacqueline Gomez have collaborated and brought James Cooper's journey to us in audio format. With Jacqueline's talents, we can enjoy this part of the Pathway to the Stars series uniquely and enjoyably.
"Pathway to the Stars: Part 3, James Cooper" takes us through James' early life, architectural pursuits, and his discovery of and alignment with Eliza Williams.
Not all is as it seems, but together we learn how James, Eliza, and Yesha become acquainted and develop a beautiful and futuristic society.
"It's our responsibility to find the good in others. For example, suppose we become critical of someone without any constructive feedback that will properly inform them. In that case, we will in no way help them to have the clarity for a better method, process, or day, so let's find the good and inspire people through the kind of character that will inspire others to be their best as well." ~ James Cooper sharing ideas with Eliza Williams.
Meet James Cooper as Vesha Celeste continues her journey with Yesha Alevtina and learns about his recruitment and contributions. He became the third figurehead of the new organization called Pathway LLC.
James works with two brilliant young scientists to help build all that Eliza and Yesha had envisioned during Part 2 of this series. As an extraordinary architect, he brings his professional cadre, leaders in their own right, family members, and significant others to help learn the nuances of nano-programming with massively efficient results.
Soon, Earth and Mother Nature will have a chance for a break, bringing humanity closer to space adventures and preserving our Universe!.
Continue the booklet series with Pathway to the Stars: Part 4, Universal Party!
Purchase the Pathway to the Stars: Part 3, James Cooper Audiobook at Audible: https://adbl.co/3L6IKFj
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- More Artifacts from The S.S. Central America, Which Sank in 1857, will be Auctioned March 4 in Reno
- Oil Paintings by Canadian Folk Artist Maud Lewis will Headline Miller & Miller's Feb. 11 Online Sale
- Father-Son Duo, Patrick Unverferth and Ethan Unverferth, Purchase Discovery Map of San Juans
- Items from The Collection of Hollywood Sound Editor Milton Burrow will be Auctioned Online, Jan. 29
- Andrew Jones' Auction of The Jack and Ellen Phillips Collection, Jan. 15-16, Grosses $1.487 Million
- Items Signed by Many of History's Brightest Stars will be Sold Online Feb. 1 by University Archives
- MRHB Commodity DEX TijarX Hosts 'Gold Rush' with US$10,000 Worth of Tokenized Gold in Prize Pool
- Halal Web3 Platform MRHB Decentralizes Website on Internet Computer (IC) with 4EVERLAND
- SJ Auctioneers Online-Only Winter Watch for Wanted Collectibles Auction will be Held Sunday, Jan. 29
- “I FORGIVE”, The 2023 Movie Screening Tour Seeking Partnership or Sponsorship