Solar Energy Curious? Seminar Offers Answers. Solar Energy - The Financial Perspective
11-Jan-2023 | Plymouth, Massachusetts | News-Press Release
Plymouth, MA, January 11, 2023 -- Solar energy curious? This is an opportunity to get objective, straight-forward answers.
Fred Paris of the Wind Sun Institute and owner of Plymouth Solar Energy is offering a free presentation and discussion of Commercial Solar Energy, with emphasis on financial models that consider tax credits and depreciation methods for 2023 projects. The free, public event is set for Thursday, January 26, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at the Jones River Landing, 51 Landing Road, Kingston MA.
The commercial solar energy market is stimulated with government tax credits, accelerated depreciation, and new methods for non-profit and municipal entities to receive cash in place of tax credits they cannot use.
As utilities upgrade the grid to accommodate commercial solar projects, the upgrades are focused on energy input to the grid rather than upgrading for additional electrical load. The customers installing solar of any significance pay the utility for these upgrades.
Topics will include:
- Key financial variables for commercial and residential solar
- Investment Tax Credits: who gets them it and how much
- 2023 Applying the 80% Bonus depreciation for Solar Investments
- Determining the IRS basis for 5-year solar
- Applying Accelerated Depreciation for 2023
- Understanding REC incentives and SMART payments
- Non-Profit strategies for financial incentives
As a technical business instructor, Paris has taught Strategic Business Planning at Northeastern University, Business Values and Renewable Energy sessions at Babson College, and private technical lessons for organizations across the United States. Paris holds BA and MBA degrees. Locally, he designed and developed the solar energy curriculum at Massasoit Community College and is the owner of Plymouth Solar Energy.
Seating is limited. Please RSVP to - https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07ejlbnewkea6cdb4f&oseq=&c=&ch=
Plymouth Solar Energy is located at 18 Main Street Extension, Plymouth, MA. For more info visit www.PlymouthSolarEnergy.com . For a complimentary Solar Feasibility Study or questions, call (508) 746-5430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Items from The Collection of Atlanta Entertainment Attorney Joel A. Katz are Auctioned January 12th
- Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum Incubates MRHB, Bags 'Best New Islamic Crypto Platform' Awards
- 1923 Willards Chocolates Babe Ruth Baseball Card Brings $23,600 in Miller & Miller Auction, Jan. 21
- 'TijarX Gold Rush' by MRHB Crossed Over 100,000 Transactions Across Multiple Countries
- More Artifacts from The S.S. Central America, Which Sank in 1857, will be Auctioned March 4 in Reno
- Oil Paintings by Canadian Folk Artist Maud Lewis will Headline Miller & Miller's Feb. 11 Online Sale
- Father-Son Duo, Patrick Unverferth and Ethan Unverferth, Purchase Discovery Map of San Juans
- PlayMining GameFi Platform Now Accepts Both Legal Tender and DEAPcoin ($DEP) as Payment for NFTs
- Items from The Collection of Hollywood Sound Editor Milton Burrow will be Auctioned Online, Jan. 29
- Andrew Jones' Auction of The Jack and Ellen Phillips Collection, Jan. 15-16, Grosses $1.487 Million