Solar Energy Curious? Seminar Offers Answers. Solar Energy - The Financial Perspective
11-Jan-2023 | Plymouth, Massachusetts | News-Press Release
Plymouth, MA, January 11, 2023 -- Solar energy curious? This is an opportunity to get objective, straight-forward answers.
Fred Paris of the Wind Sun Institute and owner of Plymouth Solar Energy is offering a free presentation and discussion of Commercial Solar Energy, with emphasis on financial models that consider tax credits and depreciation methods for 2023 projects. The free, public event is set for Thursday, January 26, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at the Jones River Landing, 51 Landing Road, Kingston MA.
The commercial solar energy market is stimulated with government tax credits, accelerated depreciation, and new methods for non-profit and municipal entities to receive cash in place of tax credits they cannot use.
As utilities upgrade the grid to accommodate commercial solar projects, the upgrades are focused on energy input to the grid rather than upgrading for additional electrical load. The customers installing solar of any significance pay the utility for these upgrades.
Topics will include:
- Key financial variables for commercial and residential solar
- Investment Tax Credits: who gets them it and how much
- 2023 Applying the 80% Bonus depreciation for Solar Investments
- Determining the IRS basis for 5-year solar
- Applying Accelerated Depreciation for 2023
- Understanding REC incentives and SMART payments
- Non-Profit strategies for financial incentives
As a technical business instructor, Paris has taught Strategic Business Planning at Northeastern University, Business Values and Renewable Energy sessions at Babson College, and private technical lessons for organizations across the United States. Paris holds BA and MBA degrees. Locally, he designed and developed the solar energy curriculum at Massasoit Community College and is the owner of Plymouth Solar Energy.
Seating is limited. Please RSVP to - https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07ejlbnewkea6cdb4f&oseq=&c=&ch=
Plymouth Solar Energy is located at 18 Main Street Extension, Plymouth, MA. For more info visit www.PlymouthSolarEnergy.com . For a complimentary Solar Feasibility Study or questions, call (508) 746-5430 or email email@example.com.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Superb Decorative Arts are in Nye & Company's Chic and Antique Estate Treasures Auction, Dec. 6-7
- Miller & Miller's Online-Only Toys, Motorcycles & Automobilia Auction is on Saturday, December 9th
- Perfect Gift Ideas are in Neue Auctions' Online-Only Fine Estates & Collections Auction December 2nd
- French Empire Bronze 12-light Victory Candelabra Bring $27,225 at Ahlers & Ogletree Auction
- SJ Auctioneers will Hold An Online-Only Silverware, Toys, Decor and Glass Art Auction December 15th
- Two San Francisco Mint Silver Ingots from The 1930s/'40s Combine $10,001 in Holabird's Auction
- Bronze Fountain by Edith Parsons (1878-1956), Titled Frog Baby, Brings $33,825 in Neue Auctions'
- Miller & Miller's Online-Only Luxury Watches Auction, November 17, has All The Top Swiss Watchmakers
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #91 will be Held Nov. 12 Online and Live in NYC