- Tony Davis
- National Increase Peace Foundation
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
"I FORGIVE", The 2023 Movie Screening Tour Seeking Partnership or Sponsorship
15-Jan-2023 | Los Angeles, California | News-Press Release
Los Angeles, CA, Jan 15, 2023 -- "I FORGIVE", The 2023 National & International Movie Screening Tour Seeking Partnership or Sponsorship To Carry Message of Forgiveness Into Communities Everywhere.
Gospel recording artist Dr. Tony Davis shares a message of Forgiveness and Triumph over Tragedy through a new faith-based film entitled "I FORGIVE," that's based on his true life story and slated to be released through Bridgestone/BMG Global distribution on streaming platforms around the World.
Dr. Davis and his team are seeking to partner with various community outreach organizations and community coalition groups across the country to partner with in order to sponsor a movie screening that has a message of Forgiveness and Triumph over Tragedy. Dr. Davis is also a victim of gang violence, but he made a conscious decision to transform his horrific ordeal into victory as he demonstrates the power of forgiveness.
What was done to him as an evil deed by gang members was turned around for his benefit and has even strengthened his purpose in life? He and his team are scheduling media interviews and speaking engagements at schools, colleges, and universities as well, to engage with audiences regarding his death experience, and the miraculous healing of his leg and voice through forgiveness. The film also has a strong statement to encourage, inspire, and change the mindset of those who are contemplating being a part of a gang lifestyle. Furthermore, the film features the voice of academy award winner Lou Gossett Jr. within the film as "the voice of God" which guides Tony through the most hurtful and challenging times in his life.
In a world filled with violence and hatred, Tony Davis stood out as a man who gave to those in need. Tony unknowingly became a target in an ongoing gang war through an ironic twist of fate. Shot and left for dead, Tony's life would never be the same. With his voice gone and a leg in need of amputation, Tony could only turn to God and Forgive whoever had shot him, and by doing so, Tony was miraculously healed.
Trailer Link: https://vimeo.com/523266075
For Film Screening and Media Interviews, Contact:
Dr. Davis at (424) 285-0933
National Increase Peace Foundation
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Superb Decorative Arts are in Nye & Company's Chic and Antique Estate Treasures Auction, Dec. 6-7
- Miller & Miller's Online-Only Toys, Motorcycles & Automobilia Auction is on Saturday, December 9th
- Perfect Gift Ideas are in Neue Auctions' Online-Only Fine Estates & Collections Auction December 2nd
- French Empire Bronze 12-light Victory Candelabra Bring $27,225 at Ahlers & Ogletree Auction
- SJ Auctioneers will Hold An Online-Only Silverware, Toys, Decor and Glass Art Auction December 15th
- Two San Francisco Mint Silver Ingots from The 1930s/'40s Combine $10,001 in Holabird's Auction
- Bronze Fountain by Edith Parsons (1878-1956), Titled Frog Baby, Brings $33,825 in Neue Auctions'
- Miller & Miller's Online-Only Luxury Watches Auction, November 17, has All The Top Swiss Watchmakers
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #91 will be Held Nov. 12 Online and Live in NYC