Future Electronics Launches Promotion on Their Extensive Discrete Semiconductor Available Inventory
15-Jan-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) January 16, 2023 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components is offering 10% off their readily available stock of discrete semiconductor components.
The company boasts an industry-leading selection of discrete semiconductor components, including diodes, transistors and circuit protection products.
Future Electronics' stock reliability has long been a staple of the company. For this reason, customers turn to their trusted partner to find the parts they need when they need them. With deals and promotions like this being a rare occasion in the industry, this becomes the best time for customers to stock up on discrete semiconductors.
To learn more, visit: www.futureelectronics.com/resources/promotions/discrete-semiconductors.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronicsdiscrete semiconductorsdiscrete componentsdiodestransistorscircuit protection componentselectronic componentsdistributorin stockavailable to sell
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions
- Future Electronics Celebrates Victor Sabeh’s 25 Years of Service
- Future Electronics Hosts Advanced Engineering University: “Gear Up for Growth” in Shanghai
- NXP i.MX RT1170 Crossover MCU Family Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Future Electronics Highlights E-Switch's Extensive Range of Anti-Vandal Switches