- Jamie Singerman
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Future Electronics Launches Online Offer on TE Connectivity Connectors & More Available Inventory
28-Feb-2023 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, QC (prsafe ) February 28, 2023 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components is offering 15% off their readily available TE Connectivity inventory of connectors and more.
The company boasts an industry-leading selection of connectors, including pin & socket, D-sub, backplane and more key components that are important to many new designs.
Future Electronics' stock reliability has long been a staple of the company. For this reason, customers turn to their trusted partner to find the parts they need when they need them. With deals and promotions like this being a rare occasion in the industry, this becomes the best time for customers to stock up on discrete semiconductors.
To learn more, visit: https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/promotions/te-connectivity-online-savings.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Register here: https://myfuture.futureelectronics.com/SubscribeAmericas?source=pressrelease to receive the latest issues of our newsletter right to your inbox and always stay up to date with the latest promotions and innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsTE Connectivityonline promotion15%connectorsbackplaned-subpin & socketelectronic componentsdistributorin stockavailable to sell
- Future Electronics and MEAN WELL Make Generous Donations to West Island Mission and Heartland Hands Food Pantry
- Future Electronics Collaborates with EPS Inc for IoT Security Podcast Episode
- Infineon’s MERUS™ MA2304DNS/MA2304PNS Multilevel Class D Audio Amplifiers Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Panasonic Solar Storage Solutions in THE EDGE
- Microchip SAMA5D2 Microprocessors (MPUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Renowned Video Podcast by Future Electronics Launches Third Season
- Future Electronics to Drive Innovation with Tech Day Events in 2023
- E-Switch TL2233 Pushbutton Switches Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Diodes Incorporated AP7354 Low Dropout Voltage Regulator in THE EDGE
- Bosch Sensortec BMI323 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE