ComDef Huntsville 2011 | Delivering Worldwide Capability | May 17-18
22-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
ComDef Huntsville 2011 will be held at the Marriott Huntsville on Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th of May, 2011. This will be the 40th in a series first held in 1987. The theme of this event is "Delivering Worldwide Capability" since Huntsville is the home of AMC HQ and USASAC.
The conference takes place in an environment of national, financial, and industrial challenge, and a compelling need for efficiency and economies of scale, both domestically, and with the resources of our allies. The program, speakers, topics, registration and hotel details can be found at http://www.ideea.com/comdefhuntsville11/ There are earlybird rates available.
ComDef Huntsville 2011 has been prepared in concert with the US Department of Defense and with Embassy representatives of the traditionally supportive countries.
I very much hope it will be possible for you to participate and look forward to personally welcoming you to ComDef Huntsville 2011.
6233 Nelway Drive,
McLean, VA 22101
Tel: 703 760 0762, Fax 0764
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!