- Jamie Singerman
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Future Electronics to Drive Innovation with Tech Day Events in 2023
22-May-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) May 22, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, is hosting a series of Tech Day events in 2023.
The events, hosted by Future Electronics along with key supplier partners, feature new technologies, demos, and keynote presentations.
The theme is Driving Innovation in Connectivity and Intelligent Systems. The events will feature presentations from specialists, the opportunity to learn about new technologies and products, and networking with electronic component suppliers.
The first event of the 2023 tour begins in Boston, Massachusetts on June 13th, 2023.
To learn more and to register for Tech Day 2023, please follow this link: www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/events/tech-days. Stay tuned for the dates and locations of other Future Electronics Tech Day Events this year.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsTech Day 2023In-Person EventsNew TechnologiesEdge AI Semiconductor AdvancementsLatest trends in Wireless Technologies
- Future Electronics and MEAN WELL Make Generous Donations to West Island Mission and Heartland Hands Food Pantry
- Future Electronics Collaborates with EPS Inc for IoT Security Podcast Episode
- Infineon’s MERUS™ MA2304DNS/MA2304PNS Multilevel Class D Audio Amplifiers Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Panasonic Solar Storage Solutions in THE EDGE
- Microchip SAMA5D2 Microprocessors (MPUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Renowned Video Podcast by Future Electronics Launches Third Season
- E-Switch TL2233 Pushbutton Switches Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Diodes Incorporated AP7354 Low Dropout Voltage Regulator in THE EDGE
- Bosch Sensortec BMI323 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Solidifies as Leader in Components for Automation Applications