Future Electronics Hosts Ice Cream Fridays to Show Employee Appreciation
20-Jul-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe) July 20, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, is showing their appreciation for employees with Ice Cream Fridays throughout the month of July.
Ice Cream Fridays, a summer tradition at Future Electronics, invites Montreal employees to the cafeteria every Friday afternoon throughout the month of July to enjoy a refreshing ice cream cup or cone.
"Celebrating YOU, our amazing employees with a sweet treat," said the Future Electronics team in a communication to employees.
Future Electronics believes that the company's employees are their greatest asset. Future Electronics organizes exciting events like this throughout the year as a way to show their appreciation for the team's hard work. It is a wonderful chance for employees to take a break and share a fun moment with colleagues and friends.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Showcases Vishay's Leading-Edge Components for Renewable Energy Systems
- Future Electronics Announces Exciting Tech Day Event in the Pacific Northwest on October 11th
- Future Electronics Announces Availability of CUI Inc's Cutting-Edge DC-DC Converters
- Future Electronics Showcases Abracon ABS07 SMD Low Profile Crystal
- Panasonic ETQ-PAMR33JFW Power Inductor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse AEC-Q200 Qualified Fuses for Automotive and EV Applications
- Future Electronics 2023 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes a Healthy and Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
- Future Electronics Hosts Conference for Sales Leaders Across Americas Region
- Future Electronics Features Vishay SIPQ32433 Series eFuse in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Wins Worldwide Distributor of the Year 2023 from Raltron