Future Electronics 2023 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes a Healthy and Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
03-Aug-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) August 3, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, is delighted to continue their annual Bike to Work tradition for 2023.
Future Electronics is promoting a healthy and eco-friendly commute to work with their annual Bike to Work initiative. Beginning July 21st and continuing every Friday through July, August, September, and October, every Future Electronics Corporate employee who bikes or rollerblades to work will be provider with a free breakfast in the Montreal cafeteria.
During these busy months of roadwork and traffic, biking to work can even be faster than driving! "Biking to work allows us to wake up before starting our day, and to recharge as we head home," said the Montreal Green Team in a communication to employees.
Not to mention, biking to work is a "greener" option. In 2022, employees cycled to work 260 times. This resulted in a total of 1,306km travelled and a 273.63kg reduction in CO2. Incredible results!
Future Electronics encourages all employees to lead active and healthy lives and to participate in this environmentally friendly initiative.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Showcases Vishay's Leading-Edge Components for Renewable Energy Systems
- Future Electronics Announces Exciting Tech Day Event in the Pacific Northwest on October 11th
- Future Electronics Announces Availability of CUI Inc's Cutting-Edge DC-DC Converters
- Future Electronics Showcases Abracon ABS07 SMD Low Profile Crystal
- Panasonic ETQ-PAMR33JFW Power Inductor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse AEC-Q200 Qualified Fuses for Automotive and EV Applications
- Future Electronics Hosts Conference for Sales Leaders Across Americas Region
- Future Electronics Features Vishay SIPQ32433 Series eFuse in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Hosts Ice Cream Fridays to Show Employee Appreciation
- Future Electronics Wins Worldwide Distributor of the Year 2023 from Raltron