Future Electronics Announces Limited-Time Discounts on Discrete Semiconductors and Circuit Protection Components
10-Oct-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe) October 10, 2023 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components is excited to launch yet another discount; this time, a wide range of discrete semiconductors and circuit protection components are 15% off for a limited time.
Until November 5th, online customers can take advantage of 15% off discrete semiconductors and circuit protection components on the Future Electronics website. This limited-time offer presents an exciting opportunity for customers to explore a wide range of high-quality solutions while enjoying significant savings.
This promotion features components from top manufacturers and enables customers to source top-quality devices at a discount while maintaining the highest standards of performance in their designs.
For more information and to explore the extensive range of available discretes and circuit protection, visit www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/promotions/discrete-semiconductors.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Register here to receive the latest updates, as well as our newsletter, delivered right to your inbox. By being a member, you will stay up to date with the latest promotions and innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics15% offdiscrete semiconductorscircuit protectiondiscretescomponentscircuit protection componentselectronicdistributorin stockonline promotionpromotionspromotionavailable to sell
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions
- Future Electronics Celebrates Victor Sabeh’s 25 Years of Service
- Future Electronics Hosts Advanced Engineering University: “Gear Up for Growth” in Shanghai
- NXP i.MX RT1170 Crossover MCU Family Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Future Electronics Highlights E-Switch's Extensive Range of Anti-Vandal Switches