Future Electronics Future Electronics Highlights E-Switch's Extensive Range of Anti-Vandal Switches
13-Oct-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) October 13, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, excited to feature E-Switch's comprehensive lineup of anti-vandal switches.
These robust and dependable switches cater to a diverse range of applications, from industrial and commercial equipment to security systems and consumer electronics.
E-Switch offers an extensive range of vandal-resistant switches that can be ordered prewired as a stock item. The optional prewired feature is available for the PV series and ULV series anti-vandal products. In addition to the direct wired option, the PV series switch line offers a socket extension to quickly and easily connect power behind the equipment panel. Both options eliminate second sourcing of wire lead purchase and assembly and reduces in-house assembly labor, which saves time and money.
For more information about E-Switch's Anti-Vandal Switches and other electronic components available through Future Electronics, please visit www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/featured-products/e-switch-anti-vandal-switches.
For more information about Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Register here to receive the latest updates, as well as our newsletter, delivered right to your inbox. By being a member, you will stay up to date with the latest promotions and innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 45 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronicse-switchanti vandal switchanti-vandal switchesanti-vandalanti vandalvandal-resistantswitchswitches
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions
- Future Electronics Celebrates Victor Sabeh’s 25 Years of Service
- Future Electronics Hosts Advanced Engineering University: “Gear Up for Growth” in Shanghai
- NXP i.MX RT1170 Crossover MCU Family Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Announces Limited-Time Discounts on Discrete Semiconductors and Circuit Protection Components