Leading Car Wreck Lawyers in Dallas Give iPad to Facebook Fans
10-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Dallas, TX (Dallas Injury Accident Attorney News) After a successful social media promotion rewarding two lucky connections with Dr Dre Beats headphones, the Dallas Car Wreck Lawyers at 1800-Car-Wreck have decided to top the grand prize and give Facebook fans an even bigger ticket item. After asking current Facebook fans what appealed to them most the Dallas Injury Accident Attorneys have decided to give-away an Apple iPad in addition to 100 goodie bags filled with 1800-Car-Wreck prizes.
The Facebook contest to win an iPad from the Dallas Car Wreck Lawyers ends June 10th, 2011. To enter one must first ‘like’ the law firm’s page http://www.Facebook.com/1800CarWreck. After liking the page, fans of 1800-Car-Wreck can post a picture of themselves in their 1800-Car-Wreck tee shirt or holding a sign that says “I ‘like’ 1800-Car-Wreck” to the fan page wall to enter. All entries must also complete the contest registration form on the Facebook landing page to win the main prize.
More information on the contest can be found on the Dallas Injury Accident Attorneys community portal www.1800CarWreck.TV. Benefits of connecting with the Dallas Car Wreck Lawyers on Facebook include access to information on personal injury law, breaking Dallas news, traffic alerts, and the ability to communicate with the leading Car Wreck Lawyers in Dallas when it is convenient to social network users.
Don’t delay! Connect with 1800-Car-Wreck on Facebook today and post your photo for a chance to win the grand prize of an Apple iPad or one of a hundred goodie bags filled with prizes like drink cozies and insurance card holders from the Dallas Injury Accident Attorneys.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!