Cloud music service DiSTANTunes up on eBay auction
20-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
Online music services are a hotly contested area with big players like Apple and Google rushing the development of internal music streaming offerings while the established music contenders like Spotify and Pandora are signing up millions of subscribers. Can a small player compete in an aquarium full of sharks? We believe so, if you have a clearly differentiated product. The creators of the personal cloud music product DiSTANTunes give you a chance to jumpstart your online music business by acquiring the DiSTANTunes client and server software applications, associated domain names, logo and all rights to the developed technology on eBay.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!