comScore Introduces Total Universe Report
22-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced the beta release of the comScore Media Metrix Total Universe report, which provides audience measurement for 100 percent of a site’s traffic, including usage via mobile phones, apps, tablets and shared computers such as Internet cafes. This never-before-available report, which will be available to comScore Media Metrix subscribers, will be released with April data in the U.S. and U.K. (with other global markets being released in subsequent months) for all publishers currently leveraging the comScore Unified Digital Measurement™ (UDM) tag. The initial report features standard comScore Media Metrix key measures, such as unique visitors, reach, and page views, providing an unduplicated view of site audiences across multiple media platforms.
The full version of the press release is available at: http://comscore.com/Press_Events/Press_Releases/2011/4/comScore_Introduces_Total_Universe_Report
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to speak with an analyst.
+1 (312) 775-6510
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!