? Nielsen shows surge in online video, overlap with TV
24-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
With nearly half of Americans viewing video online in January, the latest data show encouraging overlap between the surging use of social media and the online presence of broadcast media, including TV networks. According to Nielsen figures, 49% of visitors to social media and blogs also visited broadcast sites, with Twitter users at the top end of the scale at 76% and Facebook following with 50%. Nielsen also reported total TV ad sales of $69 billion for 2010, up 8% from...........
For more on this, visit-
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!