Tim Burke Named President of Jones/NCTI™
28-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
DENVER, Colo., (April 27, 2011)—Tim Burke was recently named President of Jones/NCTI, the leading provider of training and education in the cable and broadband industry. As the President of Jones/NCTI, Burke will be responsible for directing and implementing the strategic goals, objectives and vision of the company.
Mr. Burke’s experience and skills provide him with the ability to be flexible and agile in today’s ever-changing corporate environment and provide him with a well-rounded base from which to lead Jones/NCTI.
Mr. Burke has been with the Jones organization since 1982, previously serving in a variety of instrumental roles such as Group Vice President of Taxation/Administration of Jones Intercable, and most recently, Chief Financial Officer and Vice Chairman of Jones International.
“Tim is uniquely qualified for this position, having already served in senior leadership roles within the company,” said Glenn Jones, Executive Chairman of the Board and CEO of Jones/NCTI. “His unique background and strategic insights, along with his exceptional leadership skills and judgment, will allow him to contribute to the company’s future success.”
Prior to joining the Jones organization, Mr. Burke was employed by Arthur Andersen & Co. He received a BA in Accounting and a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Iowa.
About Jones/NCTI™, Inc.
Jones/NCTI is a global training and technology company that improves the effectiveness of broadband and cable company employees and contractors by providing corporate training and certification, along with supportive decision tools that aid in assisting customers. Our worldwide customers range from cable system operators and technology vendors to technicians and customer service representatives. For more than 40 years, more than 1,500 companies and 300,000 professionals have turned to Jones/NCTI for workforce performance solutions.
# # #
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!