TargetSafety is Changing its Name
28-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
SAN DIEGO, Calif. — April 27, 2011 — TargetSafety, the U.S. leader in online enterprise risk management solutions for public entities, is planning to change its name to TargetSolutions later this year. In response to the changing needs of its clients, the company now provides a suite of applications that help manage risk, maintain compliance and streamline operations.
- Since 1999, TargetSafety has worked alongside public entities to develop technology that helps them cut costs, streamline operations and increase efficiency, which is crucial as the economic climate strains resources.
- The name change to TargetSolutions represents the complete suite of the company’s technology and the operational innovation it brings to public entities.
- In the coming weeks, TargetSafety will release more information on the company website, with an official change happening fall 2011.
Bruce Kaechele, President and CEO, TargetSafety: “Times have changed since TargetSafety’s beginning in 1999. With the economic storm, our clients have gradually faced increased demands with decreasing resources. We have stood by their side along the way, making sure our technology fits their needs and helps them do more with less. As they evolve, we felt it was time for us to evolve our name to reflect exactly what we provide and our commitment to them.”
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/targetsafety
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/San-Diego-CA/TargetSafety/99650380210
TargetSafety is a pioneer and leader in the development of online solutions that simplify and standardize risk management. These solutions are used by more than 2,500 public entities nationwide, including school districts, risk pools, cities and municipalities, fire and emergency medical service departments, and water and wastewater districts. The Company’s flagship product, PreventionLink, is the industry’s most comprehensive suite of training, compliance, communication and risk management solutions.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!