Unitrends Reports 45 Percent Rise In Q1 Results and Highest in Company History
28-Apr-2011 | News-Press Release
COLUMBIA, S.C., April 27, 2011– Unitrends, an innovator in all-in-one backup and disaster recovery solutions, today reports unprecedented 2011 Q1 results.
Unitrends has reached several milestones in the last year and has seen exponential growth in its revenue, customer base and partner community.
“Our first quarter results are a clear indication of the success that follows from listening to our customers’ needs and surpassing the industry demands,” Mike Coney, CEO, Unitrends, said. “As long as we continue to work for our customer, there are no limits to where we’ll be in the future.”
Several components factor into Unitrends biggest quarter yet, resulting from its year of success:
- Doubled in number of employees within the last year
- New worldwide reach
- 2010 company revenue record
- March 2011 launch of vRecoveryfor VMware has expanded Unitrends customer base with its new offering of an open virtual appliance, operable within clients existing environments
- April 2011 launch of new channel programto offer higher revenue for partners
- Numerous recent deals won over its competitors for a faster, more reliable, hands-off and lower-costing solution
- Renown support team of knowledgeable, helpful engineers
Unitrends is recognized for its ease-of-use and all-in-one solution and is the only vendor to offer No Limits™ Licensing, the company’s policy allowing as much capacity, retention and clients that the solution will support. No Limits™, along with integrated support of 100+ operating systems and applications, enables Unitrends to offer the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry.
Unitrends’ record Q1 results, along with last year’s record-breaking revenue, are only the beginning of the major growth the company is experiencing. Unitrends is on an even faster 2011 track and expects Unitrends demand to stay strong.
Unitrends enables its customers the freedom to focus on their business instead of backup. The company achieves this through scalable, all-in-one backup solutionsthat no other data protection vendor can provide. Unitrends integrated backup appliancesimply protects businesses’ IT infrastructures at the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry. More companies every day join those who have discovered the customer-obsessed, enterprise-level data protection only Unitrends can offer.
Free trials are available in Unitrends Recovery solution for VMware and Hyper-V based virtual appliance downloads, along with Unitrends newest vRecovery virtual solution.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!