Volunteer Holiday Opportunity in Maldives
26-May-2011 | News-Press Release
In our volunteer programmes we try our best to make your stay with us a truly enjoyable and rewarding experience. Apart from getting satisfaction of assisting our rural community you are given unforgettable memories of snorkeling in crystal clear waters of maldives, idling in the white sandy beaches and also night fishing.
As an international volunteer local community will warmly welcome you to our home. Maldivian hospitality and the caring nature of local citizens is an experience that you'll never forget.
Our volunteers will work in Huvadhoo Aid, an NGO operating in G.Dh. Hoadedhdhoo in southern part of Maldives, as well as other NGOs of South Huvadhoo atoll. Huvadhoo Atoll is one of the largest atoll in the world. Hoadedhdhoo lies mere 5-10 minutes travel by speedboat from the domestic airport at Kaadedhdhoo. To one side of Island there are several uninhabited islands with beautiful white sandy beaches and crystal clear water sorrounded by colourful reefs.
Our volunteer placements in Maldives are all with locally-run organizations, providing opportunity to work side-by-side with local people. please visit www.hedvolunteers.com for more information.
Our volunteers will be mostly involved with the following types of placements:
* Assisting Pre-School Teachers
* Teaching English
* Coaching local youths on Sports, esp Football
* Assisting Developing Programmes
Duration Currency Amount
1 Month US Dollar 900.00
2 Month US Dollar 1,600.00
3 Month US Dollar 2,400.00
What you get for the fee:
* Volunteer Placement with one of Our Partners.
* Minimum one Picnic to nearby uninhabited island.
* Domestic Transportation from Male' international airport to the island.
* Accomodation with three meals per day.
* In-country basic language assistance (optional).
* Business VISA for the entire period.
* Locally-based member to provide orientation, supervision and guidance throughout your stay.
* In-coming international phone service.
* A prepaid SIM card with local Mobile operator (You need to have mobile phone and have to pay for your calls)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- No other releases.