New Consulting Firm Offers Nannies Who Help Make Smart Kids
29-May-2011 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Ontario (May 26, 2011) -- Hire a Happy Nanny Inc. launches today: an innovative consulting firm for families seeking private childcare centered around experiential learning and whole child development.
“We run the firm much like a talent management company,” says Hire a Happy Nanny founder Karen Black, from her new office at The Center For Social Innovation in downtown Toronto. “We bring in a small roster of unique and wonderful educators, each with particular skills we know will resonate with families in completely different ways.”
Black is using her tech-savvy skills to pair Toronto families and nannies through video pre-screening, initial Skype interviews, digital portfolios and security protected online contract signing with IP tracking. Careful attention is paid to marrying families and nannies whose values and child development philosophies are like-minded.
Black had become increasingly aware that qualified educators in Toronto were not working in their field and yet hadn’t considered careers as nannies -- while families seemed to constantly be searching for exceptional private caregivers. She saw the opportunity to create meaningful change within the industry by redefining the image surrounding Canadian nannies and by introducing the position of governess – a respected and well-compensated private educator position popular across the United Kingdom and European Union.
“Happy family-nanny relationships are based on open communication, mutual respect and appreciation. That’s how we approach every aspect of our work. And why we interview our families as well as our nannies.”
Black laughs. “My general philosophy? Live happy, eat cupcakes…and stop sniffing babies in elevators!”
Hire a Happy Nanny Benefits For Families
- Children who benefit from ECE pedagogy show behavioural skills developed well ahead of the curve.
- The security and support expected from a large agency -- delivered by a small, attentive firm.
- Educated nannies and governesses are recruited like the executive talent they are -- with higher standards than any childcare placement service in Canada.
- Nannies with experience caring for children with a wide range of special needs.
- Video pre-screening interviews & digital portfolios let families quickly figure out whether they feel a connection with a possible nanny. Watch anywhere with Wi-Fi access.
Hire a Happy Nanny staff can be reached by phone Tue-Fri 3-8pm and Sat-Sun 12-5pm or pop an email anytime (even midnight, you might hear right back): 416-572-3775 local / 1- 877-583-1262 toll-free / email@example.com / www.hireahappynanny.com / www.happynannycareers.com / Hire Smart. Live Happy.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- No other releases.