CONNOLLY RECOVERY AUDIT FIRM PARTICIPATES IN AMERICAN RED CROSS VETERANS CAMPAIGN
06-Jun-2011 | News-Press Release
On Thursday, May 5, the nearly 200 employees of the firm’s Audit Support Center in Wilton, CT queued up to sign cards with personal messages thanking veterans for their service. All of the personalized cards were delivered to veterans hospitals on Armed Forces Day, May 21. "It's great to be able to participate in a program like this," COO Libby Alexander said.
Photo: L- R) Connolly’s Justin-Scott Salvatore, Associate Business Systems Analyst, Stephanie Schwartz, HR Generalist I and Chris Teixiera, Senior Data Analyst were among nearly 200 employees who wrote a personal note to a veteran thanking them for their service to America. The cards were delivered to veterans in hospitals on Armed Forces Day by the American Red Cross, Connecticut Region.
About Connolly - Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and with offices throughout the U.S., Canada and the U.K., Connolly Inc. is the world’s largest privately-held provider of recovery auditing services. With more than 800 employees serving over 120 clients, Connolly reviews a trillion or more transactions annually, recovering nearly a billion dollars a year in overpayments. Connolly services its clients through three lines of business: Healthcare, Retail, and Commercial. In addition, Connolly reviews contracts for non-compliance and offers process improvement recommendations that mitigate future financial losses. Connolly was founded in 1979, and currently provides services for 19 of the top 20 U.S. retailers and seven of the top eight healthcare payers. Connolly maintains a 97% customer satisfaction rating, is consistently listed on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America, and has twice been named “One of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut.” Connolly’s culture stresses a common set of values as well as individual initiative and a strong emphasis on teamwork.
For additional information, please visit Connolly at http://www.connolly.com. Please follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn!
Anne Marcus, PR and Marketing
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!