Bista Solutions implements OpenERP for La Ruche Aux Lots EBay store
17-Jun-2011 | News-Press Release
- Eliminated the risk of selling items not in stock because stocks levels are maintained in OpenERP and synched with EBay store
- Increased the efficiency of operations, logistics and finance by 20% by reducing manual processes.
- Business working environment has become noticeably more dynamic and target-driven due to access to real-time reporting.
- Company required affordable, agile solution to survive and thrive in industry with fierce competition and thin margins
- Order processing required manual typing and retyping customer information, slowing sales processes and risking errors. Lack of analysis and reporting.
- Maintaining real time inventory for the huge selection of beads.
- Implemented OpenERP modules for Sales Management, Purchase Management, Warehouse Management, Accounting and Customer Relationship Management.
- Implemented BistaSolution's EBay connector to connect the EBay store with OpenERP. This gives an integrated view of the entire business
- Implemented OpenERP to provide analytics and give a 360 degree view of the business.
Client: La Ruche Aux Lots
Industry: Fashion Accessories
Web store: http://stores.ebay.fr/LA-RUCHE-AUX-LOTS
EBay connector of
1435 Scott Blvd,
Santa Clara, California, 95050
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Open Source ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) for manufacturing industry
- Bista Solutions releases ERP packaged solution for eCommerce sellers