ReportsnReports - Global Top 10 Medical Devices Market (2010 - 2015)
04-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
The study of global top 10 medical devices market is important mainly due to continuous technological advancements in the medical devices industry and rising demand for medical devices owing to increasing healthcare issues. This report not only provides a full estimate of the global top 10 medical device technologies market but also gives a detailed analysis of their most critical micro-markets, which have remained unexplored so far. The medical devices market is a major contributor to the overall healthcare industry with the pharmaceuticals industry leading the healthcare sector. The rising incidence of various diseases in the areas of Cardiovascular devices (CVD), respiratory, oncology, neurology, and many others have expanded the need for faster and better medical devices for treatment and diagnosis.
Buy Now: Medical Devices Market
Browse All: Latest Market Research Reports
The global top 10 medical devices market was expected to be worth $164 billion in the year 2010 and is estimated to reach $228 billion by 2015, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2010 to 2015. The cardiovascular devices, orthopedic devices, and diagnostic imaging devices markets are the major revenue generators for the medical devices industry
Scope of the report
This research report includes following segments:
- Cardiovascular devices
- Orthopedics devices
- Diagnostic imaging devices
- Minimally invasive devices
- Diabetes devices
- Anesthesia and respiratory care devices
- Dialysis products
- Ophthalmology devices
- Patient monitoring devices
- Point-of-care diagnostic devices
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report provides more than 30 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry..
- We provide 10% customization. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishing and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Tel: +1-888-989-8004 EXT 106
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Medical Devices MarketMedical DevicesLung Cancer SurgeryMarket Research ReportsMarket ResearchIndustry AnalysisMarket ShareMarket Sizemarketing research