Elevated Third Selected To Design New Website for Serenic Software
18-Jul-2011 | News-Press Release
Lead designer Judd Mercer will design the site and then hand it off to long-time partner Hatton Point Software, who will handle the development. The new design will improve the navigation and help Serenic’s potential customers understand the company’s services and products more clearly. Hatton Point and Elevated Third have maintained a strong partnership on web and software related projects for many years.
About Serenic: With offices in Lakewood, CO and Edmonton, AB, Serenic provides financial and business management software solutions to non-profit and non-governmental organizations as well as businesses in the public sector. Serenic was founded in 1998.
About Elevated Third: Founded by Jeff Calderone in 2005, Elevated Third is a Denver Interactive Agency (http://www.elevatedthird.com) that uses the Drupal content management system and creates conversion-focused websites. The firm also offers search engine marketing services and website design services.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Sprint pioneers service simplifying wireless communications for individuals with speech disabilities
- RED Development Selects Elevated Third to Program New Website
- Sprint Announces Next-Generation Mobile Solution for Hard of Hearing Android Users
- Radar Sports Selects Elevated Third for Logo Design and Brand Development
- Sprint launches Sprint® Mobile IP Relay service
- Sprint Relay Signs on as Platinum Sponsor for “Grow with CSD” Fundraising Campaign Event Featuring Marlee Matlin
- Drive Train Industries Selects Elevated Third for Website Redesign
- Global Livingston Institute Selects Elevated Third To Create Logo, Website
- Denver Interactive Agency Launches New Step Up For Cancer Website
- Prodigal Son Selects Denver Interactive Agency for New Website Design