AppStoreHQ launches AppDuel
10-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
AppStoreHQ, the cross-platform mobile app discovery site, just launched an Android app called AppDuel. AppDuel lets users votes between pairs of apps (e.g., Twitter v Facebook, Flixster Movies v IMDB, Shazam v SoundHound) in a fun game. Combining these simple preferences with the deep analysis in our back-end service and core app, AppESP, lets us better target personalized app recommendations.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!