2011 She Counts Inc.'s Domestic Violence Awareness Month event.
11-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
Plans are underway for the 2011 She Counts Inc.’s Domestic Violence Awareness Month event. She Counts Inc. is an entrepreneurial and career development organization for middle and high school girls in Maryland.
The purpose of this event is to advocate the significance of self-determination in girls by raising money for teen-related programs. To that end, this year’s event is titled: “The Equipped Girl- Mind, Body and Purse.” This event will encompass meaningful teachings on self-esteem, domestic violence, physical fitness and financial literacy.
To reach an achievement such as this, we rely on business partnerships with respected organizations such as yours to help us increase exposure and provide details surrounding “The Equipped Girl-Mind, Body and Purse” conference. Would you consider getting involved with She Counts Inc. as a sponsor?
I’m eager to share your acceptance with our organization. Your contribution may not only support someone you know but will build and strengthen our community. For questions about sponsorship, please refer to the attached or feel free to contact me directly.
Looking forward to your reply,
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!