ReportsnReports.com: Europe, North America, Asia Pacific Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook to 2015
19-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
GlobalData’s report, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook to 2015 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of North America, Asia Pacific, Europe Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) industry. The research presents major market trends affecting ABS in the region. It provides capacity growth and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, and company shares of major ABS producers in the region. The research also provides price trends and trade balance data. Supply and demand scenario for key countries within the region is also included in the report. Overall, the reports present a comprehensive analysis of the specific petrochemical in the region covering all the major parameters.
• ABS industry supply scenario in the region from 2000 to 2015 consisting of capacity growth, installed plant capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology
• Supply and demand outlook in key countries in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific from 2000 to 2015
• Information of all active and planned ABS plants in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific with capacity forecasts to 2015
• Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, key feedstock and operator and equity details
• Europe, North America, Asia Pacific Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) industry market dynamics from 2000 to 2015 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
• Key countries trade balance data from 2000 to 2015 including details on imports, exports, net exports and imports as percentage of demand
• Comparison of supply demand scenario in Asia Pacific with other regions in the world
• Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming ABS plants in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific
• Company shares of key competitors in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and across major countries in the region
Reasons to buy
• Obtain the most up to date information available on the ABS industry
• Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insight on the ABS industry Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the ABS industry
• Understand the market positioning of ABS producers
• Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
• Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Visit our Market Research Blog
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) IndustryChemicals Market Research ReportsMarket ResearchIndustry AnalysisMarket ShareMarket Sizemarketing research
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets