2011 U.S. Testing Laboratories Industry Report
22-Aug-2011 | News-Press Release
Testing Laboratories Industry Report in US 2011
The U.S. Testing Laboratories Industry report, published annually by Barnes Reports, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=190018&rt=2011-US-Testing-Laboratories-Industry-Report.html )
The report features 2011 current and 2012 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. New to the report this year are: financial ratios, number of firms and payroll estimates.
The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including radiation detection laboratories, x-ray inspection laboratories, product testing laboratories, and calibration and certification laboratories.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=190018&rt=2011-US-Testing-Laboratories-Industry-Report.html
Abbott Laboratories: PharmaVitae Profile
Discovery Laboratories Inc-Deals & Alliances Report
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016