ReportsnReports.com: Remote and Wireless Patient Monitoring Markets
15-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
Advanced patient monitoring systems that provide wireless or remote patient monitoring to share data outside the immediate patient care area continue to see sales growth. Features on these devices can range from basic remote tracking ability to “face-to-face” interaction between clinicians and patients or even data sorting of the vast amount of data collected in order to put it into the context of a patient’s condition. Many systems now transfer data to an electronic medical record (EMR), and some come with full-service outsourcing.
This Kalorama Information report, Remote and Wireless Patient Monitoring Marketscovers three product areas: wireless and remote patient monitors, patient data processing applications and equipment, and EMR data transfer equipment and applications, which coordinate the flow of data to hospital electronic medical record system. Data is provided for the US market in 2010 and forecasted to 2015.
Browse All: Semiconductor Market Research
There are four primary markets for these new technologies, which are as follows:
• Home healthcare;
• Nursing homes; and
• Other (including first responders, institutional, physician offices, and military)
In addition to providing market sizes by venue serviced, the report also breaks out the market for remote and wireless patient monitoring based on the disease category being monitored by these devices for the following categories:
• Asthma Monitoring
• COPD Monitoring
• CHF Monitoring
• CHD Monitoring
• Cancer Monitoring
• Diabetes Monitoring
• Other Disease Monitoring
Patient data processing applications and equipment use algorithms to evaluate monitoring measurements for a patient’s specific condition(s). Usually, these can be customized by the physician, with reports sent to the physician. In the market for high-tech patient monitoring systems, the applications and equipment are either integrated into the patient monitoring system or are add-ons to the measuring systems. As with data processing, EMR data transfer equipment and applications for this report are either components of, or add-ons to, patient monitoring systems. This report does not include EMR applications.
Most players in the market are discussed as part of Kalorama’s competitive analysis of the remote patient monitoring market. As part of our coverage of the marketplace for remote and wireless systems, several major manufacturers are profiled in detail in this report This report was constructed using both a primary and secondary research approach. Annual reports, trade publications and other sources were thoroughly researched, but interviews were conducted among industry executives were used to make assessments of markets and to discover trends and construct forecasts.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
Visit our Market Research Blog
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Remote and Wireless Patient Monitoring MarketsSemiconductor and Electronics Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices: Market Share, Key Trends, Vendor Strategies, Shipments, Revenue
- ReportsnReports: World FLNG Investments and Industry Outlook to 2016- FLNG to witness Rapid Growth to 2020
- ReportsnReports: Construction Market in Slovakia 2012
- ReportsnReports - Polish Packaging Industry Outlook to 2016I
- ReportsnReports: Food Bars in the U.S. - Trends in Cereal/Granola Bars and Energy/Nutrition Bars
- ReportsnReports - Advances in Ion Channel Drug Discovery
- ReportsnReports: Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape
- ReportsnReports: Corrugated & Paperboard Boxes Market to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Competitive Benchmarking of Decorative Coatings Companies in Asia Pacific
- ReportsnReports: Market Opportunities and Business Strategies in Private Label Branding in Brazil