Improve Work Relationships With Corporate Functions
28-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
Work relationships are a major component of every successful business. If employees unite for a common purpose, work will be a pleasure. Management and staff need to have common ground. As an employer you need to understand that your staff members have different backgrounds. Creating a productive team is part of your job. This is a lot to ask because you have other requirements to complete at work. By following these steps you can improve work relationships.
The employer might consider:
· Hold weekly or daily meetings. These meetings can be used to keep you in the loop regarding employees and can be used as a forum for discussion about concerns and opinions.
· Create an open-door policy. Allow employees to speak to you about work related issues. Welcome them instead of perpetuating the stereotype of the big bad boss.
· Organise team building events. This requires no effort from you. There are companies that do event management. These companies offer a range of services such as product launches, conferences, year-end functions, tours and corporate functions. The corporate function will be tailor made to suite the requirements of your business. This will give an opportunity for work colleagues to mingle and learn about one another. Team building is often used to promote team work and teach employees certain skills.
Aspects employees need to take into account:
· Listen more, allow colleagues to speak. This way all people feel equally appreciated within the team.
· Take initiative and ownership. Do not wait for superiors to tell you what is expected of you. If you are done with your work, assist others that aren’t. Successful companies are built on productive teams so if everyone works together and makes an effort success is almost guaranteed.
· Meeting colleagues informally is a good idea because people are more relaxed in an informal setting. A corporate function is ideal because the staff members are together in one place.
Make the five days a week you spend at work pleasant, it benefits everybody.
For a memorable and hassle free year-end function and venue hire in Johannesburg visit http://www.pristinemoods.co.za
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Dj’sKaraokeBandsJukebox hireComediansMagiciansMobile barsEvent managementTeam buildingSound engineeringLighting designsMotivational speakersMC’s
- South African Women in Business Senior Management at 28%
- Motorcycle Trips Equal Big Fun
- Can Extra lessons Improve South Africa’s Failing Education System?
- The Real Unemployment Rate In South Africa
- Job Creation For Women Can Tap Into An Under-Utilised Workforce
- Imagine Life Without Telecommunication Services
- The Impact Of Internet And Telecommunication Engineering In Our Lives
- Ecosfera: Rigenerare Un Quartiere, L’Esperienza di San Girolamo a Bari
- Fabric Distributors In South Africa, The Right Business Choice
- Consumer Discretionary Spending Tiger Brands & Mr Price