Fix-It-Up: Kate's Launching tomorrow
21-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
G5 Entertainment will be launching Fix-It-Up: Kate's Adventure for iPhone and iPad a day ahead of schedule. The game will be available tomorrow. Also, the game is on Sale. You can unlock the whole game for $2.99 (iPhone) and $4.99 (iPad). The sale will last through Friday.
Please help me spread the word on the game and the sale. I'm out of codes, but should you like to review the game, and are interested in more than the first series of levels, please purchase the whole game, send me an iTunes receipt and I'll reimburse you for the purchase.
**** Media Alert ****
Who: G5 Entertainment
The leading publisher of hi-quality, addictive adventure and strategy games for iOS, Android, Mac and PC
What: Fix-It-Up: Kate's Adventure Available NOW on iPhone and iPad & The Game is on SALE
Developed and published by G5 Entertainment under license from World-Loom, Fix-It-Up: Kate's Adventure is the first chapter in the famous Fix-It-Up business simulator. Fix-It-Up: Kate's Adventure is now available for iPhone and iPad. A free download offers 30+ minutes and several levels of game play to try. A full game can be unlocked through an In-App purchase.
When the game was originally released on PC it reached the # 10 position on charts of nearly all the major casual games portals, staying there for over 2 months.
About the game:
Get ready for a time management adventure that will keep you on your toes! Kate comes home from college to find her dad's auto repair shop grappling with financial difficulties. But she's not going to let the family business go down without a fight! So, roll up your sleeves and prepare for a variety of challenges in 6 exciting locations. You will find over 10 kinds of cars, several different workshops, and many hidden surprises in the game! Can you rebuild the family's auto repair business? Expand the franchise from arid Nevada to glamorous Hollywood. Save the shop, fix up cool cars, and maybe even find true love in Fix-it-up: Kate's Adventure!
After completing all the levels of a setting and achieving expert's status throughout, two additional modes become unlocked: "money challenge" and "time challenge". In addition, players are rewarded with a bonus level, filled with more exciting gameplay. These additional levels will task players with fixing up a harvester, police trucks, buggies, taxi cabs and even a helicopter.
Who said mechanics is just for boys?
· 30 Challenging Levels in 6 Settings
· 10 Types of cars
· 70 achievements to share with Facebook and Apple Game Center friends
· 12 Time and Money Challenges
· Hours of time management fun!
· Game Center Support
· iPhone 4 Retina Display support
· iOS 4+ multitasking support
Game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBm0odpNLLY
When: Today, September 22, 2011
Where: iTunes App Store:
Price: A free download offers 30+ minutes and several levels of game play to try. A full game can be unlocked through In-App purchase. GET FULL GAME NOW - THE GAME IS ON SALE: Unlock the full version for $2.99 (iPhone) and $4.99 (iPad). Sale Ends Friday.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!