BulkyPix Releases An Update of Catch the Candy for iPhone & iPad
21-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
San Francisco, USA and Paris, France - September 19th, 2011 - The game publisher BulkyPix, and the independent developer, FedoIT are proud to announce an upcoming update of the highly addictive Catch the Candy, currently available on iPhone and iPad. The update consists of new levels, new achievements and tons of new gameplay that will keep you entertained for hours on end. The update will be available at the App Store at the end of September.
'Catch the Candy', puts you in control of a hungry little fuzzy creature as he uses his extendible grappling tongue to hunt down his candy. But it's not so easy to reach, as he's not able to move around on his own. He'll have to use his tongue to latch onto objects in each of the game's 80 stages, to get close enough to the candy to draw it to him.
With real-time physics and gameplay that's both easy to pick up yet hard to put down, Catch the Candy will test you on each stage, as you try to reach your beloved treat in the fewest moves possible. The game also features full Openfeint and Game Center support, along with Facebook leaderboards so that you can check your ranking against other players.
· 20 new game levels (Now 80 levels: 4 rooms of 20 levels each)
· Retina support
· New achievements
· Open Feint & Game Center
· Realistic physics
· Amazing level design
· Easy to start, challenging to finish
Catch the Candy update will land on the App Store end of September. For more information on the game as well as new screens and videos, please see: http://www.bulkypix.com/game/catch-the-candy
The game is currently available for download from the App Store for $0.99. You can download the game from here:
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!