BREITLING Brings "Breitling Reno Air Races" to Android
21-Sep-2011 | News-Press Release
San Francisco, USA and Paris, France Sept 16, 2011 - In celebration of the 48th annual Reno Air Races, Breitling presents the free "Breitling Reno Air Races" game for Android and expands on the already hugely successful (with over one million downloads) iOS version with new updates.
Breitling, the presenting sponsor of the National Championships Air Races, the legendary Reno Pylon races (Nevada, USA), announces the launch of a free "Breitling Reno Air Races" Android game, capitalizing on the success of the Apple version launched last June and currently approaching the one-million download mark!
An updated edition of the latter is being simultaneously made available in order to further enrich the game for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (iOS) gaming experience.
The long-awaited release celebrating the 2011 Reno Air Races
For nearly 50 years, the American "National Championship Air Races", the fastest and most prestigious airplane race in the world and a veritable institution in the world of aviation will take place September 14th to 18th, 2011 in Reno, Nevada and will be viewed by over a hundred thousand spectators from all over the globe. Pilots from 6 different classifications of planes will compete on tracks in the air that are marked off by pylons on the ground over the course of five days. Winning in Reno depends on flying as low and as fast as possible. The famous Breitling "Unlimited" class -Reno's ultimate category - has planes racing in excess of 500 mph, just a few feet off the ground!
A massive success highly praised
The original Apple version launched in June 2011 has gained massive success among casual and core gamers throughout the world, with almost one million downloads so far. Featuring stunning graphics and excellent multiplayer functionalities, the game is top ranked, with an exceptional rating of 4+ out of 5.
The best flying game for smartphones and tablets
"Breitling Reno Air Races" will be a huge bonus to smartphones and tablets. With a breathtaking graphics engine, the game plunges players into an intense universe of faithfully recreated plane races around pylons, providing an opportunity to enjoy an online race with other competitors all over the world.
Players will be able to discover the various plane categories, starting with the "Unlimited", WW II fighter planes that have been "tuned" for the race, the "T6", the "Biplanes" and the "Jets" classes.
Players will also be able to "customize" their machines to their heart's content, thus personalizing their experience, before launching into the race to become the fastest pilot.
- Epic races with a rare intensity
- Incredible fully 3D graphics
- Ultra-exact copy of Reno's ground and race circuits
- Optimized gyroscopic and touch controls
- 3 play options: Quick Play, Single Race and Multiplayer
- WiFi and 3G multi-player function for up to 8 players
- Several categories of planes
- Weather effects during the race, brave the snow, wind and rain elements
- Customizable planes: name, style and colors
- Single player Championship game mode
- Tutorial to learn to fly in a race
- Openfeint and Game Center compatible
About the Game
The project was designed and developed by Normandy Productions (http://normandyproductions.com).
The game has been developed by Revo Solutions, developer of best selling games "Fast" and "Skies of Glory" (http://www.revo-solutions.ro).
The executive production of the game was done by Bulkypix (http://www.bulkypix.com).
A specialist of technical watches, Breitling has played a crucial role in the development of the wrist chronograph and is a leader in this complication. The firm has shared all the finest moments in the conquest of the skies thanks to its sturdy, reliable and high-performance instruments. The world's only major watch brand to equip all its models with chronometer-certified movements, the ultimate token of precision, Breitling is also one of the rare companies to produce its own mechanical chronograph movement, entirely developed and manufactured in its own workshops. This family business is also one of the last remaining independent Swiss watch brands.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!