ReportsnReports.com: Clinical Trial Recruitment in Dermatology - Most Trials Focus on Atopic Dermatitis While Acne Vulgaris
07-Oct-2011 | News-Press Release
GBI Research’s report ‘Clinical Trial Recruitment in Dermatology – Most Trials Focus on Atopic Dermatitis While Acne Vulgaris Has Highest Patient Numbers’ provides an in-depth analysis of the current patient recruitment scenario for major indications under dermatology. The report analyzes a number of clinical trials conducted for major indications. It provides information about the total number of clinical trials conducted by phase, geography, major sponsors and clinical trials per year. An analysis of the total number of patients recruited for major indications is given. The report analyzes total number of patients recruited by phase of clinical trial, geography and major sponsors. An analysis of the average number of patients recruited per trial per year for various indications is also given. Clinical trials are being conducted on dermatological diseases in order to find better treatment options. There has been an increase in the number of clinical trials conducted due to a rise in the prevalence of dermatology disorders. A clinical trial is one of the most critical parts of the drug development process.
Browse All: Pharmaceuticals Market Research
• The report analyzes dermatology clinical trial recruitment trends for pharmaceutical companies for various dermatological trials. Its scope includes:
• Insight on clinical trials conducted for major indications of dermatological diseases such as acne vulgaris, atopic dermatitis, candidiasis, herpes zoster and alopecia between 2000 and 2010.
• The status of patient recruitment by geography, sponsor company, year and stage of development.
• Analysis of the average number of patients recruited per trial for major indications per year.
• Analysis of the average number of patients recruited per trial for major indications by stage of development.
• The prevalence population in India, China and Brazil for all major indications from 2010 to 2017.
Reasons to Buy
• The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
• Identify and understand the status of clinical trials conducted for major dermatology indications from 2000 to 2010.
• Build understanding of patient recruitment status by geography, sponsor company, year and stage of development.
• Identify the prevalence population for major indications until 2017.
• Identify the average number of patients recruited by stage of development and across years for all major indications.
• Identify the indication for which the most trials are conducted and most patients are recruited.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Dermatology Clinical Trial RecruitmentAtopic DermatitisAcne VulgarisPharmaceuticals Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets