UHF Gen 2 RFID Reader with 4-Port Read and 4-Port Listen
12-Oct-2011 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) has launched this high performance UHF Gen 2 RFID Reader, It has been successfully deployed in warehousing, distribution, shop floors, and in harsh manufacturing and processing environments and is suitable for outdoor operation.
This ultra-high frequency Gen 2 RFID reader, model 216001, operates at the frequency range of 902 to 928MHz and boasts a maximum reading distance of up to 7 m or more. It is compliant with EPC Gen 2, ISO/IEC 18000-6C, and CE and FCC standards. This reader features 8 antenna ports: 4 for reading and 4 for listening. It also offers communication interfaces including Ethernet TCP/ IP, DHCP and GTTPS.
Using digital signal processing (DSP) technology, this UHF Gen 2 RFID reader performs well especially in read ratio and sensitivity. In addition, it provides an IP 55 protection rating and is encapsulated with a stainless steel and aluminum case allowing it to perform well even in harsh environment.
This UHF Gen 2 RFID reader belongs to GAO's family of Supply Chain RFID Readers. This line of products includes a wide variety of RFID readers such as 860 to 960 MHz Gen2 RFID Reader/Writer which is designed to the desktop, 125 kHz Rugged RFID Reader which is well-suited for applications such as guard tour monitoring systems, remote equipment inspection management, goods delivery, and transportation management, UHF GenTop™ Standalone RFID Reader/Writer, and other similar products
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 - All Other Areas
About GAO RFID Asset Tracking
GAO RFID Asset Tracking (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) is known for having one of the largest RFID tag and reader lines in the RFID product industry. GAO RFID Asset Tracking's products have been widely used in fields such as personnel access control, asset tracking, logistics and warehouse management.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- UHF Enterprise Gen 2 RFID Reader Features Large Non-volatile Memory
- 2.45 GHz Gain Adjustable Active RFID Reader Implements GFSK Modulation
- 13.56 MHz RFID UTE Handheld Reader/Writer with Large Memory Capacity
- UHF Gen 2 Enterprise RFID Reader with Anti-cloning Technology
- UHF Gen 2 RFID Frog 3D Tag with Secure Impinj QT™ Technology
- 902 MHz RFID UHF Paddle Reader with Bluetooth
- 433 MHz RFID Rugged Asset Tag with Wiegand Interface
- 902.75 MHz to 927.25 MHz Gen 2 RFID Reader with Integrated Antenna
- Rugged Handheld Terminal RFID Reader
- Active UHF RFID Beacon Tag for Wireless Applications