ReportsnReports.com: Oil Refining Industry in South East Asia, 2011 - Market Analysis, Competitive Scenario and Capacity Forecasts to 2015
13-Oct-2011 | News-Press Release
Oil Refining Industry in South East Asia, 2011 – Market Analysis, Competitive Scenario and Capacity Forecasts to 2015, is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that analyzes the oil refining industry in South East Asia. The report provides information about the South East Asia’s oil refinery market until 2015. The report gives information on key oil refinery projects and key companies in all the seven countries in the region.. The report also provides key trends and issues in the refining industry. The report is built using the data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts. Asia Pacific region includes some of the world’s fastest growing economies, such as China, India, and South Korea. With rapid growth in the economies of these countries, the demand for petroleum products in these countries – and in Asia Pacific by large – is also increasing at a rapid pace. In spite of huge oil refining capacities in countries such as China and India, these countries need to import petroleum products to meet their domestic demand.
Browse All: Power Market Research
• This report provides detailed analysis of South East Asia oil refining markets, key companies and the key trends and issues in the industry until 2015. The report primarily focuses on:
• Oil refining market in South East Asia
• Key companies in refining sector for each country
• Key refinery projects in each country
• Key issues and trends in refining sector in South East Asia
• Competitive landscape of the oil refining sector containing comparison between key companies and key refinery projects
Reasons to Buy
• The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
• Understand the expected change in dynamics of the global refining market by understanding the new emerging markets in South East Asia
• Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the refining market in this developing region.
• Identify opportunities and challenges in the South East Asian refining market
• Understand the market positioning of the major refining countries and companies in South East Asia
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Oil Refining IndustryPower Market Research ReportsEnergy Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets