125 kHz HID Card RFID Reader with USB Interface
22-Oct-2011 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) is offering its 125 kHz HID Card RFID Reader which is designed for use in access control systems. It is a perfect system logon key and can protect the system and prevent unauthorized use.
This easy-to-use HID card RFID reader, model 211015, operates at the frequency of 125 kHz. It is designed with a fully plug and play USB interface and runs under the Linux operating system. This RFID reader has a minimal power requirement of only 5 V DC, 200 mA. In addition, it features a light weight, high security and is encapsulated with ABS.
This 125 kHz HID card RFID reader belongs to GAO’s family of 125 kHz Low Frequency RFID Readers. The line of RFID readers includes a wide variety of RFID readers to meet customers’ different needs. Some featured products in this line include automatic tour patrol RFID reader, 125 kHz Handheld Guard Patrol Tour Terminal and 125 kHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader. This line also includes 125 kHz Long Range RFID Reader, 125 kHz RFID Reader, Magnetic Stripe Card and 125 kHz RFID Reader Combo and other similar products.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 - All Other Areas
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) is committed to providing superior, cost-efficient and complete product lines which includes Low Frequency (LF), High Frequency (HF), Ultra High Frequency (UHF), semi-passive and active RFID labels, tags, readers, modules, antennas and RFID software. GAORFID’s products are widely deployed in such applications as parking control, railway management, building and personnel access control, event management, document control and asset tracking to name a few. GAORFID’s products, including the software, are fully customizable and scalable.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- 125 kHz LF RFID Bluetooth Reader Features Wireless Data Transferring
- Flexible and Durable UHF RFID Laundry Tag
- USB Enabled HF RFID Reader/Writer with Dual Frequencies
- EPC Class 1 Gen 2 4-Port UHF RFID Reader
- Rugged 13.56 MHz Handheld RFID Reader/Writer
- UHF Gen 2 Fixed RFID Reader/Writer with 2 Antenna Ports
- RFID Solutions for Building Access & Parking Control
- High performance 902 MHz to 928 MHz RFID Reader Features Multi-protocol
- UHF Gen 2 RFID Reader/Writer Brings You with High Tracking Efficiency
- 13.56 MHz Wall-mount Proximity UID Reader Features Linear Regulator