ReportsnReports.com: Retail Banking 2011: Product Innovations From Around The Globe
23-Nov-2011 | News-Press Release
Retail Banking 2011: Product Innovations From Around The Globe – The challenging conditions of the last few years have had a huge impact on UK banks, arguably distracting them from the task of devising new and innovative products for consumers. However, banks need to focus on new product development in order to gain a competitive advantage. They can learn from overseas providers, who are often more inventive than their UK counterparts.
Browse All: Financial Services Market Research
Features and benefits
• Provides examples of particularly innovative financial products from abroad from which UK providers can take inspiration.
• Analyzes the impact that adoption of these concepts will have on the UK market, with respect to consumer behavior and perceptions.
• Showcases how overseas banks are responding and adapting to changing consumer needs and expectations.
2011 retail banking products market
Mobile payment technology is rapidly evolving and is growing in popularity. Commonwealth Bank in Australia has brought out Kaching, a mobile application which lets users make payments to phone number, Facebook and email contacts. It also allows contactless payments at selected retailers through the use of an NFC-enabled handset sleeve.
Financial providers are starting to experiment with social media in an effort to engage with their customers. ASB Bank in New Zealand was the first in the world to launch a “virtual branch” on Facebook, where customers and non-customers alike can conduct real time chats with specialist advisors.
The provision of added-value services can help to promote “customer delight” and strengthen the relationship between bank and user. CIBC in Canada has a smartphone application that helps house hunters by allowing them to save photos and property details for later comparison, research house prices and neighborhood reports, and view advice articles.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- 2011 retail banking products marketBanking Market Research ReportsFinancial Services Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care