ReportsnReports.com: Lawn and Garden Products & Services in the U.S., 9th Edition
07-Dec-2011 | News-Press Release
This new edition continues Packaged Facts’ tradition of comprehensive coverage of the U.S. lawn & garden market, valued at over $25 billion at retail in 2011. Closely linked to housing and employment trends, the market has suffered from the recession and its lingering drag on the economy, as well as other dampening factors including high energy prices and climate concerns. Some of those challenges also represent opportunities, however. For example, “green” gardening threatens traditional L&G (gas-powered machinery, synthetic chemicals), but also offers a way forward into a more sustainable future as a new generation of gardeners embrace trends including organic gardening and food gardening. The all-important aging Boomer segment also holds promise, including in professional lawn care services.
Browse All: Consumer Goods Market
Building on the continuity and coverage of previous editions, this fully updated report examines the U.S. market for lawn and garden products and services, including all products and services sold for maintenance, treatment, and enhancement of lawns, gardens, and landscapes. Focusing primarily on the consumer sector, the report Lawn and Garden Products & Services in the U.S., 9th Edition divides the market into three categories: Equipment (power and hand-held), Supplies (insecticides and fertilizer), and Services. Following an overview chapter detailing the market as a whole and providing cross-category perspective, the study offers separate in-depth chapter analyses of each category, including market size, composition, and projections; competitive trends; retail trends; and consumer trends.
An important new feature is consumer data from Packaged Facts’ proprietary online survey conducted in September 2011, supplemented by cross-tabulated consumer survey results from Experian Simmons. Coverage includes trended levels of participation in home gardening and trended ownership and purchasing rates for three categories: power equipment, hand held tools, and supplies. Each of these categories is broken down by product type, with proprietary survey data indicating level of spending and outlet for purchasing. The report also presents demographic profiles and highlights of the U.S. gardener and of participants in each of the product categories, and quantifies consumer usage rates and spending trends for professional lawn care services.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- U.S. lawn & garden marketConsumer Goods Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care