PZR Helping Title Insurers to comply with 2011 ALTA Requirements
16-Dec-2011 | News-Press Release
The latest ALTA regulations, which became effective February 23, 2011, have placed the obligation of providing municipal zoning information for the local land surveyors use to the title insurer.
The title company must provide:
1. The current zoning classification, and
2. Current building setback requirements, height and floor space area restrictions as set forth in that classification.
Optional Table A – Item 6 (almost always requested by the lender) requires the title insurer to provide an accurate zoning designation and all applicable zoning code requirements. This represents another obligation of the title insurer in an already lengthy process.
PZR listened to the title insurer and created a specific “Title Insurer’s Packet and Surveyor’s Packet” to assist our clients with providing this information.
PZR has also taken a leadership role in educating Title Companies and Land Surveying companies of this new ALTA rule since it came into effect in Feb 2011. PZR is also helping several Title Companies comply with this new rule and will help answer any questions about the new regulations.
PZR (The Planning & Zoning Resource Corporation) is America’s largest Zoning Due Diligence firm that specializes in analyzing risks and providing zoning due diligence services and documents nationwide. Planning & Zoning Resource Corporation was formed in 1994 as the first provider of zoning due diligence reports.
Below is a list of all zoning related services
• Standard PZR Zoning Report with survey comparison
• Zoning Research Services• Executive Summary Zoning Report
• Municipal Document Package
• Title Insurer's Package• Surveyor's Package
PZR is a market leader in the Zoning Due Diligence industry and offers the following advantages..
• First to Market (Brand Recognition)
• Most comprehensive zoning report in the industry.• Outstanding relationship with lending community.
• Approved by both Fannie Mea and Freddie Mac
• Sister Company to Smith-Roberts National Corporation for Nationwide ALTA co-ordination services• Years in business (17 years)
• Excellent Relationship with Local Municipalities across the country.
About The Planning and Zoning Resource Corporation - www.pzr.com
PZR is America’s largest Zoning Advisory firm which analyzes the risk associated with commercial property transactions and provides all available Zoning Documents. Request a quick project quote or a Zoning Compliance Report (PZR Report® ) which is supported by municipal documents and Land Title Survey review in an easy, cost effective and quick manner.
Please feel free to contact us by phone, 1-800-344-2944 or email us.
David Anderson, President
Website URL: http://www.pzr.com
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Title InsurersTitle CompaniesZoning OrdinanceZoning ReportsZoning Due DiligenceZoning Non Conformancezoning companieszoning companyzoning informationzoning documentzoning letterszoning codes
- PZR Offering Zoning Reports and Due Diligence Services for Commercial Real Estate Projects
- PZR Provides REIT Industry With Zoning Due Diligence Services And Reports
- PZR Offering Zoning Due Diligence Services for the Hospitality Industry
- PZR Offering Zoning Due Diligence Services For Commercial Multi-Site Real Estate Projects
- Zoning Report and Due Diligence Services offered by PZR