ReportsnReports: Bakken Shale, 2011 - Oil Shale Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
07-Jan-2012 | News-Press Release
Bakken Shale, 2011 – Oil Shale Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, which provides insight into the exploration and development activities in the Bakken shale play. The report highlights the gas exploration potential of the Bakken shale play, providing details of the key exploration areas, and the major exploration companies in Canada and the US. The report also emphasizes the essential parameters for Bakken gas exploration and production, providing an overview of the various strategic developments for improving infrastructure in the Bakken shale in North Dakota and Montana of the US. The report provides details about the business plans of various companies to increase their production, reserves and undeveloped land base in the US. This has created competition between Bakken shale operators in order to obtain acreage in the Williston Basin and secure potential resources for future production from the shale play. Consequently, many major M&A activities have taken place in order for companies to access the crude oil resources underlying the Bakken shale play. This is largely due to shale plays becoming more attractive to oil and gas companies in recent years due to technological developments.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report @
• The report analyzes the activities in the US Bakken shale. The scope of the report includes:
• The report details the major companies in the Bakken shale by acreage and by production.
• It provides the Bakken shale production trends and expected production during 2004-2020.
• The Bakken shale drilling statistics by period, company and field are detailed.
• The report also details major infrastructure developments in the play during 2009-2011.
• It provides information on the major mergers and acquisitions in the Bakken shale play during 2009-2011.
• The report also provides analysis of the operation of major companies in the play, such as Continental Resources, EOG Resources, Hess Coporation and others.
Explore Tables of Contents available in the report Bakken Shale, 2011 – Oil Shale Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Bakken ShaleOil Shale MarketPower Market Research ReportsEnergy Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care