ReportsnReports: HIV-AIDS Testing Markets
20-Jan-2012 | News-Press Release
There are an estimated 33.3 million people living with HIV (the virus which causes AIDS) worldwide and approximately 2.6 million people are newly-infected each year. While the Asian and African regions account for more than 90% of the HIV-infected population (with the highest number in Sub-Saharan Africa), the U.S. and European regions make up greater than 60% of the HIV testing market.
This TriMark Publications report provides a comprehensive examination of the HIV/AIDS testing market, a specific segment of the in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market as it relates to infectious diseases. It examines the available and emerging technologies being utilized by the HIV testing field, defines the dollar volume of sales?both in the U.S. and worldwide?and analyzes the factors that influence the size and growth of the market.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report HIV-AIDS Testing Market
The chief HIV testing assays, i.e., predictive, screening, prognostic, monitoring, pharmacogenomic and theranostic, are covered thoroughly, as are high-growth applications in different clinical diagnostic areas and expanding markets, such as employee screening, emergency medicine and satellite clinic testing. Additionally, this analysis covers the following areas in details: enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), antibody/p24 antigen test (fourth-generation test), Western blot assay, line immunoassays, indirect fluorescent antibody (IFA) assay, nucleic acid tests for infectious diseases, and the emerging technologies related to HIV and AIDS diagnosis. Moreover, this study also provides a thorough analysis of the companies known to be marketing, manufacturing or developing HIV testing products, as well as provides detailed tables and figures covering HIV testing markets around the globe.
Explore Comprehensive list of Tables & Figures available in the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/144753-hiv-aids-testing-markets.html.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- HIV-AIDS Testing MarketMedical Devices Market Research Reports market researchindustry analysismarket share
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets