Soc.io Mall launches its new app Soc.io eReader and gets an upgrade to version 2.2
26-Jan-2012 | News-Press Release
The Soc.io Mall team is proud to announce the release of Soc.io eReader, new and FREE eBook application for Android tablets.
Soc.io eReader is designed to give users a comfortable reading experience as well as a simple way to sort and organize their digital library. Here are the most important features that readers can use while reading their favorite eBooks:
- Different Viewing modes (Shelves, List, Single and Collection);
- Sort & search eBooks;
- Table of contents (TOC) navigation;
- Switch through Day, Night, Sunny and Dark reading mode;
- Page Bookmarking;
- Highlight important text;
- Go to a specific page using the Go To slider;
- Make in-book, Google or Wikipedia word search.
To see the full list of features visit our web-site.
Currently, the app is in Beta, supports the ePUB book format and is available for free download from the official web-site in two separate versions; the fully-featured version for tablets with Android OS 3.x and the stripped-down for tablets with Android OS 2.x. By installing Soc.io eReader, every user gets access to more than 38,000 free eBooks from the Soc.io Mall Bookstore.
Nikola Georgiev, the executive director of Soc.io Mall is optimistic about these new developments: “It is our wish with Soc.io eReader to provide our customers with a simple tool for pleasurable book reading. We intend to support many more formats and provide many new functionalities in order to make Soc.io eReader the favorite reading tool for the Android user. “
Besides the launch of the new e-reading app, Soc.io Mall released the latest version of its client app. Soc.io Mall version 2.2 will certainly increase the Android experience for both users and developers.
Here are the new functionalities and improvements:
- Enhanced commenting and rating;
- Enhanced search functionality;
- Users can upgrade their account and become developers;
- Developers can upload many apps at once;
- Developers can upload multiple content item screenshots at once.
You can read more about the new client version and the related features in our blog post.
*Soc.io Mall is owned and operated by the Giga Market Ltd., a company part of Seavus Group.
About Seavus Group
Seavus Group is a software consulting and development company founded in 1999 in Malmoe (Sweden). Today, Seavus Group has over 500 employees dedicated to provide customers with premium services and products. Seavus Group has 5 more offices around the world including USA, Macedonia, Belarus and Serbia. More: www.seavus.com
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Soc.ioeReadereReader appeBookePubAndroidfree Android appfree eReaderAndroid AppAppsAndroid tablettabletSoc.io eReaderSoc.io Mallversione-readere-bookseBook readingSoc.io Mall version 2.2
- No other releases.