ReportsnReports: Biomarkers Market (Discovery Technologies, Applications & Indications) - Global Trends, Opportunities
05-Feb-2012 | News-Press Release
This report studies the global biomarker market divided into global discovery technologies market, global application market across major indications which is given as a different segment; Global biomarker indication market over the forecast period (2011-2020). The global biomarker market is valued at $13.16 billion in 2011 growing at a steady pace of CAGR 14.40% to reach $25.79 billion by 2016. The biomarker discovery technology market is the major contributor of this market followed by the application market. Oncology is seen to be the largest indication in terms of revenue but cardiology is the fastest growing indication with a CAGR of 16.24% from 2011 to 2016. North America is leading the market followed by Europe and Asia is the fastest growing region due to high adoption rate of high throughput technologies for biomarker discovery and rapid growth of IT industry in this region.
Players are implementing various growth strategies in the market to gain competitive edge. New products launch, agreements and collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, were some of the major strategies adopted by the players during the study period between January 2009 and December 2011. Our research indicates that agreements, partnerships, collaborations, and new joint ventures form a major growth strategy in the Global Biomarker Market accounting for a 42% share in this market.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report @ Biomarkers Industry Research
This Biomarkers Market research report categorizes on the basis of discovery technologies and application market across major indications; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the following submarkets:
The report categorizes the global biomarker market as follows:
• Discovery technologies (Omics technologies comprising genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, transcriptomics and epigenomics; imaging technologies comprising PET, SPECT, CT, MRI, ultrasound, and bioinformatics)
• Services market (Assay production and development, biomarker testing, and biomarker validation)
• Applications market (drug development and discovery, personalized medicine, and molecular diagnostics)
• Indications (Oncology, cardiology, neurology, and others)
On the basis of geography:
• North America
Explore Comprehensive list of Tables & Figures available in the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/145494-biomarkers-market-discovery-technologies-applications-indications-global-trends-opportunities-forecasts-2011-2020-.html
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ReportsnReports: Global Renewable Power Investment Outlook for 2012 - Key Factors Influencing Investment Decisions
- ReportsnReports - 2012 Insurance Pricing Post Gender Ruling
- ReportsnReports: North American Medium/Heavy-duty Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Market
- ReportsnReports - 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- ReportsnReports: Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars: Global Trends & Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating
- ReportsnReports: Green Growth in Hygiene Products
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on Global and China PV Inverter Industry
- ReportsnReports: European Markets for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes, Dental Membranes and Tissue Engineering 2012 (21 countries)
- ReportsnReports: Retailing in Bosnia-Herzegovina