ReportsnReports: Packaged Food 2012: Is Commodity Price Deflation on the Cards?
10-Feb-2012 | News-Press Release
After rising strongly from mid-2010 to mid-2011, food input prices have been steadily falling on international commodities markets. Further declines are expected during 2012 for key inputs including corn, wheat and cocoa, as global economic uncertainty persists. In turn, this price deflation should create significant cost saving opportunities all along the packaged food supply chain. This briefing will elucidate those opportunities and clarify differences between developed and developing markets.
Product coverage: Baby Food, Bakery, Canned/Preserved Food, Chilled Processed Food, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried Processed Food, Frozen Processed Food, Ice Cream, Impulse and Indulgence Products, Meal Replacement, Meal Solutions, Noodles, Nutrition/Staples, Oils and Fats, Pasta, Ready Meals, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Snack Bars, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Packaged Food Market Report
This global briefing report offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Packaged Food market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends and identifies the leading companies and brands. It also offers strategic analysis on driving packaged food industry trends like health and wellness, premiumisation, convenience and value-for-money and how those trends influence factors like new product developments, packaging innovations, retail distribution and retail pricing both historically and into the future.
Why buy this report?
• Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
• Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
• Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
• Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
• Commodities Deflation Assessment
• Supply Chain Impact
• Final Conclusions
• Report Definitions
Get your copy of the report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/145686-packaged-food-2012-is-commodity-price-deflation-on-the-cards.html
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Packaged Food MarketFood Market Research ReportsBeverages Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: Global Renewable Power Investment Outlook for 2012 - Key Factors Influencing Investment Decisions
- ReportsnReports - 2012 Insurance Pricing Post Gender Ruling
- ReportsnReports: North American Medium/Heavy-duty Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Market
- ReportsnReports - 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- ReportsnReports: Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars: Global Trends & Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - LNG Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating
- ReportsnReports: Green Growth in Hygiene Products
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on Global and China PV Inverter Industry
- ReportsnReports: European Markets for Dental Bone Graft Substitutes, Dental Membranes and Tissue Engineering 2012 (21 countries)
- ReportsnReports: Retailing in Bosnia-Herzegovina