Digital Signal Level Meter Provides Easy Diagnoses of Network Faults
18-Feb-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada – GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) is offering its high performance digital signal level meter. With a handheld design, high accuracy and automatic channel power test, the meter is intended for analog and digital television network construction and maintenance. Using spectrum and channel scanning functions, network faults can be easily diagnosed and analyzed using this single instrument.
This high-performance digital signal level meter, model A0N00010, operates over a wide frequency range of 5 to 870 MHz. It conducts measurements of digital-analog-mixed networks and also performs Tilt, C/N, voltage, MER, BER (bit error rate) and V /A tests. The meter accurately measures the average power of DVB-C digital signals, as well as, frequency power levels.
The signal level meter provides a bandwidth of 0.28 to 9.99 MHz and a signal level measurement range of 30 to 120 dBμV at a level precision of ±1.5 dB. It is able to analyze QAM 32 64 128 256/ITU-TJ.83 Annex A/B/C modulated signals and provides a spectrum analysis span of 6.25, 12.5, 25 and 62.5 MHz. Optional PC toolbox software and constellation diagram display are also available. This meter can be easily connected to a computer via USB and RS232 interfaces.
This portable digital signal level meter belongs to GAO’s family of CATV Meter &Instrument.It is the featured products in this line. This line also includes CATV Analyzer, Handheld CATV/QAM Analyzer, TDR Cable Fault Locator and Portable PCM Channel Analyzer which integrates an analog signal generator/receiver, a selective level meter, a BERT, a signaling generator/receiver, a ring generator/identifier, a Dialer, a DC loop circuit (ICT, OGT), a balanced bridge and a reflecting bridge and other functions into a single instrument. This family of CATV meter & instrument offers GAO’s customers valuable choices. The family is very popular among CATV engineers and technicians.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 – All Other Areas
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) specializes in researching, developing, manufacturing and selling top quality and cost effective telecom testers, electrical testers, embedded development tools, RFID readers and tags and other electronic measurement instruments.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- G.711 Vocoder Features A-law and µ-Law Encoding and Decoding
- Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester Features DDM Function
- Digital RF Millivoltmeter and Frequency Counter
- 134.2 kHz Stationary RFID Reader Suited for FDX–B and HDX RFID Tags
- Multi-Function Optical Talk Set Features Long Transmission Distance
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analyzer with Internel Non-volatile Memory
- Handheld Fiber Optic OTDR Provides Average and Real-time Test Modes
- V.17 Fax Software Supports V.24 Interchange Circuits
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter with USB Interface
- Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Tester Features Extensive Error and Alarm Generation